We invite you to come and join us on Americas IT Forum on March 10th. The Common Sense team will be really active in this event: Cesar DOnofrio, CEO and Nancy Medica, Marketing Coordinator will be at different sessions!
The Americas IT Forum is a first of its kind conference designed to show U.S. software companies how to take advantage of outsourcing opportunities in Latin America, and how to enter the U.S. software market.
Nearshore Outsourcing in Latin America: Are You Missing the Boat?
- Overview of the region: technology hotspots.
- When you want more than just low rates: the multiple advantafes of outsourcing to Latin America.
- Large company vs. boutique firm: how to choose the firma that’s right for you.
- Case Studies: Outsourcing to Latin America
This session will be from 2pm till 3pm. Cesar DOnofrio will participate in this panel. Fernando Labastida will be the moderator.
Online Marketing as an Affordable Option for Entering New International Markets
- Applying online marketing to find leads, grow brand awareness, and achieve sales.
- How online marketing is different from traditional marketing.
- Guidelines for when to use online marketing as your primary strategy (and when not too).
- Case studies.
Session from 3.30pm till 4.30pm.
Nancy Medica will talk about Email Marketing. Moderator: Ricardo Guerrero.
Don’t forget we offer you a 25% discount to register! See you there?