At the CES last Wednesday, Steve Ballmer, Microsoft’s CEO, announced some interesting Windows Phone 7 highlights. But first, let’s take a look at the present numbers:
- There are currently around 5,500 apps available on the Marketplace
- 100 new apps added every 24 hours
- 22,000 registered developers
- Most customers are downloading a new app every day
- 9/10 Windows Phone 7 customers on AT&T would recommend it to a friend
There will also be an update that will automatically be pushed to customers soon. It will bring Copy/Paste support, CDMA support, bug fixes, and “significant” performance improvements when opening and switching apps.
Learn more about the Windows Phone 7 CES keynotes!