Today Common Sense’s CEO Cesar D’Onofrio and its Marketing VP Charlie Browning are present at the InnoTech Austin, Texas.
The seventh annual InnoTech Austin is taking place today, October 28th and we are eager to attend various sessions. These are ones we found deeply interesting:
- Future of Mobile Debate: Native vs. Web Technology
- Social Media: Real World/High Value Implementations
- Cloud Best Practices and Pitfalls What We Learned the Hard Way
- CIO Workshop: Enabling Social Media in Your Environment
- Where is IT Going Next and What is it Taking with it?
- Real World companies using Azure today
- From Geek to Entrepeneur
Did you also assist? What sessions did you find interesting?