Yesterday Charlie N. Browning, VP of Marketing and Digital Strategy at Common Sense, presented Catching up with Mobile From Apps to Web and E-mail Webinar.
The event was a great success and we were able to learn that:
- Mobile is growing faster than Internet did
- People spend more time browsing on their phone more than PC
- Crawl, Walk, Run and Fly are the steps for the digital evolution in Mobile Marketing
- Mobile does not exist by itself, we need to Integrate Promotion
- Mobile introduces new touchpoints: SMS, Apps, Mobile Website, Location based networks
Check out the SlideShare presentation:
You can bring us input or ask questions at our Formspring !